Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/bvnk/www/theageof.info/htdocs/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/bvnk/www/theageof.info/htdocs/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Live Recordings
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 11:42 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Live Recordings  (Read 1684 times)
Rob S
In its time

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2014, 09:42 pm »

Hey All,
I am really wanting to view/download any live recordings of Trading Yesterday/DH Tour/Age of Information/Arrows to Athens.
I cannot seem to find much on Youtube anymore....and I'm really have trouble finding videos that I have watched on there. Frustrating.

If anyone has any links or has actual video footage that they can direct me to, I would be grateful.

Also, there is a video on Youtube from the tour with Daughtry, with the uploader naming the song "Today." It is clearly David's band playing with Daughtry singing. Does anyone know if this song was ever released by anyone (like, did David sell the song to someone...since neither he nor Daughtry have released it).

Thanks!
Aalez
Global Moderator
I will stay forever here

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 08:16 am »

Years ago we had some videos from Molly Malone's shows.
Have you seen them? If not, you can try searching the board for the links.

28:06:42:12 
Andrew
Administrator
I will stay forever here

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 12:46 pm »

I had some but I've since deleted them all. Sorry.

If love's a word that you say, then say it. I will listen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: