Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/bvnk/www/theageof.info/htdocs/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Euro "TYB" meet up?
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 05:03 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Euro "TYB" meet up?  (Read 2000 times)
Lyradi
I will stay forever here

Sexy Good List

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2014, 10:23 pm »

Just a thought, y'all - I'm living in England these days. How many people are in Europe? Aalez, Iyiinsan, Sera... looking at you guys!

I want to do as much travel as I can while I'm here. Summer is approaching. I'm brokish but I'm trying to work that out - I'm determined to travel! Anyone interested in meeting up/showing me the sights/letting me crash on their couch/reminiscing about the good old DH days of 2013?
iyiinsan
Not confined to steady ground

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 11:50 pm »

Wow, I really need to change my tyboard username. Cheesy

(yes, this is still tyboard for me. shut up.)

Currently I only hold a USA visa, and now that I don't have a job, I don't think that I'd be granted a Schengen or UK visa. :/

But do poke me on facebook if you ever want to come to Turkey. Smiley

I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head.
Lyradi
I will stay forever here

Sexy Good List

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 01:31 pm »

Wow, I really need to change my tyboard username. Cheesy

(yes, this is still tyboard for me. shut up.)

Haha you did see what I called the thread, didn't you?! It's still TYBoard to me too. <3 And what is wrong with your username?

But do poke me on facebook if you ever want to come to Turkey. Smiley

Are pokes on Facebook still a thing?? Thanks though, I will let you know if I do Smiley Should I?
iyiinsan
Not confined to steady ground

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 01:43 pm »

LOL no I hadn't realized the "TYB" in the title. Cheesy

I think you should see Turkey, there are beautiful places to go to... Not that I've been to them, but I hear from my tourist friends that this is a beautiful city and a country. Cheesy

But perhaps not now. Plane tickets are way too expensive during summer time. They do go down, though; Check out http://flypgs.com, they have really cheap tickets from the UK, depending on when you buy them.

Oh and poking should still be a thing. Lemme try to see if it works. Smiley (EDIT: It works!)

I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: