Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/bvnk/www/theageof.info/htdocs/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
**PIC HEAVY** 8/20/09 at the Fillmore in SF, CA
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 11:40 am

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: **PIC HEAVY** 8/20/09 at the Fillmore in SF, CA  (Read 11363 times)
Shattered
Welcome to a new beginning

Let me go and I will run.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 10:02 pm »

I look so twelve. I'm eighteen, dammit.

I'm all self-conscious about my height now. Sad
CCRN

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 09:45 am »

Hey Guys. I am new here. I took my 14 year old to his first concert to see Daughtry, and were treated to David Hodges as well. We had never heard of him (don't hate us for not knowing), but my SIL, my son and I were all huge fans after he sang his first song. Now we are busy trying to find  all of his music. We bought the CD at the concert, but we are now trying to find everything else he has ever recorded. If anyone can steer me in the right direction, we would appreciate it.
TradingAirwaves
Changing to something better

not of this world.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 09:52 am »

Hey Guys. I am new here. I took my 14 year old to his first concert to see Daughtry, and were treated to David Hodges as well. We had never heard of him (don't hate us for not knowing), but my SIL, my son and I were all huge fans after he sang his first song. Now we are busy trying to find  all of his music. We bought the CD at the concert, but we are now trying to find everything else he has ever recorded. If anyone can steer me in the right direction, we would appreciate it.

You can download a song that wasn't on the EP for free here: http://davidhodgesmusic.com/epdownload/

You can also buy an EP from one of his previous bands, The Age Of Information, on iTunes. The EP is called "Everything Is Broken." As for his older stuff that isn't available to buy, there are a few free download links floating around, but I feel like I shouldn't be the one providing them to you. Smiley

CCRN

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 02:37 pm »

Somebody was very nice to me and sent me the link. I will get Everything is Broken on itunes. I can't get the link to work for the free download though.
ChasingYesterday
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 02:48 pm »

You can download a song that wasn't on the EP for free here: http://davidhodgesmusic.com/epdownload/

You can also buy an EP from one of his previous bands, The Age Of Information, on iTunes. The EP is called "Everything Is Broken." As for his older stuff that isn't available to buy, there are a few free download links floating around, but I feel like I shouldn't be the one providing them to you. Smiley

totally thought Hard To Believe was on the EP....it is on the digital version, must not be on the physical copy then.  hmmmm.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Rising/dp/B002KU5I64
CCRN

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 03:03 pm »

I just looked at it your right.  I just wasn't sure if is was a different version.  There are so many songs, trying to keep everything straight. Thanks for eveyone's help.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 03:06 pm by CCRN » Logged
blackvulture
Administrator
I will stay forever here

"so release me"

BVulture
View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 06:04 pm »

Physical CD is not "The Rising"
It's just a sampler.
"The Rising" EP is only available online.

I get so lost in a crowd of me
And I donít even know the man I used to be
ChasingYesterday
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 06:04 pm »

I just looked at it your right.  I just wasn't sure if is was a different version.  There are so many songs, trying to keep everything straight. Thanks for eveyone's help.

just be thankful hodges doesn't have a Dream Theater-like discography.  Wink
WorshipGuy
I will stay forever here

I'm a Tele man. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2009, 05:57 pm »

I think I am on crack.  I totally recognize Chase the Sun, but can't remember from where. . .

Do you want to go to the place they call freedom? Do you want to see like the free see?
ChasingYesterday
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2009, 06:16 pm »

glad i'm not the only one.  i swear i've heard that title before as well, but didn't remember until dave started playing it on tour.

i REALLY wanna hear the studio version of Ghosts In The Water.
TradingAirwaves

not of this world.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2009, 09:11 pm »

She just used "Chase The Sun" because he's been playing that song on tour, I don't recall it being from anything else.

ChasingYesterday
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2009, 04:14 pm »

She just used "Chase The Sun" because he's been playing that song on tour, I don't recall it being from anything else.

who's 'she'?  and i KNOW i've heard that title before....
Katie
is always right
Administrator
I will stay forever here

i am tired. i am true of heart!

sheisthesunlight@hotmail.com sheisthesunlight sheisthesunlight
View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2009, 07:42 pm »

I think I am on crack.  I totally recognize Chase the Sun, but can't remember from where. . .

The beginning makes me think of Revolution.

<3K
ChasingYesterday
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2009, 08:52 pm »

k i totally thought 3 doors down had an album called Chase The Sun....it's Away From The Sun.  =P

i still think i've heard that title before tho....
TradingAirwaves

not of this world.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2009, 10:28 pm »

who's 'she'?  and i KNOW i've heard that title before....

"She" is Grace, AKA "Shattered," AKA the girl who made the custom MLP that she gave to David, along with a TY one that she got signed (which I still need to post pictures of..)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: